13 August 2021, 2:00 - 3:30pm
Interested in the Roche FinTech Pilot for affordable cancer care? Find out more via Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ageing Asia and Roche would like to invite you to a 90-minute webinar programme - Ageing and Cancer: Empowering Seniors to Live Well with Cancer that will discuss how new technologies are enabling seniors to take more control over their lives when facing cancer. You will learn about the latest breakthroughs in personalised medicine, new digital tools that make treatment more affordable, as well as a pilot program underway to help Singaporeans with cancer.
It's our pleasure to announce that we have Dr Choo Su Pin, Medical Oncologist, Curie Oncology Former Deputy Head, National Cancer Centre Singapore (NCSS), as well as Mr Pong Yu Ming, Co-Founder and COO, GIVE.Asia to share with us during the programme.
Keeping ahead with the latest cancer treatment innovations enable us to live better even if we have a cancer diagnosis in our later years. From Immunotherapy to Precision Medicine, doctors and patients have more information and more treatment options than ever when navigating the cancer care journey. Financial support for this journey is also improving with new types of insurance coverage and new digital financial tools to help cover the gaps in affordability.
Join us for an online webinar where you can:
• Understanding your genetic profile empowers doctors to personalise the cancer care treatment pathway
• What are the new drugs and therapies available?
• Can you train your immune system to fight the cancer?
• Explore new digital tools providing access to loans, grants and even donations to fill the gaps in healthcare coverage
• Learn about a new pilot being conducted by Roche to provide affordable access to cancer care
So please register now by clicking on the button above in order to be one of the first to find out about about the latest developments in our common fight against cancer - currently the number 1 cause of deaths in Singapore.